Brisbane City Plan 2014
Brisbane City Plan 2014 (City Plan) is Brisbane City Council's plan for the future development of Brisbane. The plan guides how land in Brisbane is used and developed. It also helps plan for infrastructure to support growth and protect our way of life. We're growing our city while maintaining the character of our suburbs and creating a city of neighbourhoods.
City Plan online is a mobile-friendly tool that allows you to:
- view and easily navigate City Plan, from Version 14 onwards
- view the current scheme version of key maps
- search for your property and view those parts of the planning scheme relevant for that property, based on the zoning and applicable overlays
- produce property reports displaying those parts of the planning scheme mapping relevant to the queried property
- compare changes between versions of the planning scheme or proposed amendments when they are published for community consultation, and lodge formal submissions
- see what requirements may affect your development.
Find what you need
City Plan online
City Plan online is the electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014.
Supporting information is available online or as factsheets to help you to better understand City Plan and to use City Plan online.
Use Development.i to search for, save, track and be notified of development application progress and lodge submissions.
Amendments to City Plan
View information about proposed, current and previous amendments to City Plan.