Terms and conditions - City Plan online
You should consider these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using City Plan online and immediately stop using our service if you do not agree to these Terms. Use of City Plan online is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- While all reasonable care has been taken, Brisbane City Council (‘Council’) does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information provided in City Plan online, and accepts no responsibilities for, or in connection with, any expense, loss, damage or liability (including indirect and consequential loss) arising as a result of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or your reliance on or use of this information.
- The information available through City Plan online, particularly in relation to a selected property and data in maps (including accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability) does not represent formal advice or support for any proposed development. No liability is accepted (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use by you of this data.
- The available Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps on City Plan online do not replace the PDF maps published on Council’s website. In the case of any inconsistencies between the Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps on City Plan online and the PDF maps on Council’s website, the PDF maps on Council’s website prevail.
- The Brisbane City Plan 2014 contains links to websites operated by third parties. Council does not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over, or rights in, those linked websites.
- In some cases, State mapping will prevail over the Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any feature of City Plan online at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
- All matters relating to City Plan online are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.