Brisbane City Centre Master Plan 2014
The Brisbane City Centre Master Plan 2014 delivers a coordinated strategy to guide future development, transport and public space investments.
- Full document (PDF - 40Mb)
- Strategic Context (PDF - 9.4Mb)
- Part A (PDF - 15.3Mb)
- Part B (PDF - 20.8Mb)
- Accessible version (Word - 36Mb)
Highlights of the City Centre Master Plan 2014 include:
- coordinated strategy to guide future development, transport, and public space investments
- open door to every enterprise, big and small, and encourage new ideas to grow and prosper
- five key strategies to achieve our vision as an open city and provide a framework for guiding development and investment over the next 20 years
- projects and initiatives have been grouped together into the 10 city-making moves. Six of these have been highlighted as priority projects for delivery
- ensures city heart is safe, attractive and a continued source of pride.
Other City Plan amendments
To ensure City Plan stays up-to-date and effective, Council regularly provides new or amended information, including other neighbourhood plans or citywide updates.
To find out more about the City Centre Master Plan:
- email the project team
- write to:
City Centre Master Plan
Reply Paid 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888