Brisbane City Centre Master Plan 2014
The Brisbane City Centre Master Plan 2014 delivers a coordinated strategy to guide future development, transport and public space investments.
- Full document (PDF - 40Mb)
- Strategic Context (PDF - 9.4Mb)
- Part A (PDF - 15.3Mb)
- Part B (PDF - 20.8Mb)
- Accessible version (Word - 36Mb)
Highlights of the City Centre Master Plan 2014 include:
- coordinated strategy to guide future development, transport, and public space investments
- open door to every enterprise, big and small, and encourage new ideas to grow and prosper
- five key strategies to achieve our vision as an open city and provide a framework for guiding development and investment over the next 20 years
- projects and initiatives have been grouped together into the 10 city-making moves. Six of these have been highlighted as priority projects for delivery
- ensures city heart is safe, attractive and a continued source of pride.
The City Centre Master Plan 2014 inspired many initiatives and projects. Some key activities include:
The City Centre Master Plan Ideas Fiesta encouraged the Brisbane community to explore the future of their city centre through a three-week long program of events across the CBD, supported by online channels.
Held from 11 April to 3 May 2013, the Ideas Fiesta invited residents, visitors and businesses to get involved, be inspired, have fun and share their ideas for imagining the future of our city centre.
Other City Plan amendments
To ensure City Plan stays up-to-date and effective, Council regularly provides new or amended information, including other neighbourhood plans or citywide updates.
To find out more about the City Centre Master Plan:
- email the project team
- write to:
City Centre Master Plan
Reply Paid 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888