Neighbourhood plans and other local planning projects
Brisbane is constantly changing. Brisbane City Council's neighbourhood plans are a tool to manage this change and accommodate growth and better protect valued environments at a local level.
Suburbs not listed may be in an existing local or neighbourhood plan.
You can also use PDOnline to do a property enquiry search on your address. This will show you if your property is within a neighbourhood plan area.
- Better Suburbs Initiative
- Bridgeman Downs
- Eight Mile Plains Gateway
- Nathan, Salisbury, Moorooka
- Sandgate District
Urban renewal projects
- Adelaide Street Vision
- Albert Street Vision
- Brisbane's knowledge corridor and precincts
- City Centre Master Plan
- City Reach Waterfront Master Plan
- Kurilpa riverfront renewal
- New World City Design Guide - Buildings that Breathe
- River Art Framework
- Wickham Park Precinct Plan