eBIMAP2 mapping service
eBIMAP2 (Brisbane's Integrated Map of Assets and Property) is one of Brisbane City Council's online mapping services. Subscribers can use eBIMAP2 to find Council information via geospatial mapping technology. eBIMAP2 information is only to be used for business purposes.
You will need to accept the eBIMAP2 terms and conditions (Word - 123kb) when accessing the eBIMAP2 service.
When the login page is displayed, save the address as a favourite/bookmark. This will ensure you no longer need to access this webpage to access eBIMAP2.
New eBIMAP2 users should download the new user guide to help navigate the registration and subscription payment processes:
eBIMAP2 features and benefits
eBIMAP2 features and benefits include:
- modern web viewer application compatible with all recognised web browsers in the market
- access from a variety of devices including desktops, phones and tablets
- good system response for users
- access the system when you need it
- not relying on user desktop software other than a browser
- data currency is closely aligned with the data available to Council employees
- icons determine which layers are currently displayed
- capacity to turn sub-layers on or off
- good control over layers
- the ability to adjust layer transparency
- geographic coordinate readout in various formats
- search engine allows a variety of search criteria (address, lot and plan number, postcode, global search tool for improved user experience)
- a greater selection of base maps, including aerial imagery from 1946 and the current year
- comprehensive information on properties in the Brisbane area
- unlimited access for all functions, including viewing, reporting and printing
- analysis tools such as spatial buffering and attribute queries
- high quality printing from A4 to A0 formats in portrait and landscape, including map exports into email-ready PDF files
- online help.
eBIMAP2 is supported on the following Web Browsers
|Desktop browsers||Mobile browsers|
Note: From Thursday 15 December 2022, Council is further increasing application security measures to protect payments and customer identities. Due to these changes, some older web browsers may not be able to access the eBIMAP2 map and payment gateway. For continued access, ensure you are using one of the above web browsers and that it is updated to the latest version. Thank you for helping keep this application and your personal information secure.
eBIMAP2 and City Plan 2014
eBIMAP2 provides Brisbane City Plan 2014 graphic layers, not plan documentation. Find out more specific mapping information in Brisbane City Plan 2014.
eBIMAP2 is a subscription service. Following registration, new eBIMAP2 users will need to pay a subscription.
Various eBIMAP2 subscriptions are available, including:
- better value can be attained by subscribing for longer periods, depending on your usage
- discounted licences available for Educational Facilities once the system is accessed (submit a 'request for quote' in eBIMAP2).
These charges are valid as of 1 July 2023. All prices include GST.
|eBIMAP2 subscriptions||One day||One week||One month||One year|
A help option is available in eBIMAP2 to provide information about how to use the service.
To report problems with the eBIMAP2 service, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. Technical problems are referred to specialist staff, who will return your call during working hours (8.30am to 5pm).