Brisbane Industrial Strategy review
Brisbane City Council is reviewing the Brisbane Industrial Strategy to ensure it remains up-to-date and meets the needs of our city.
The industrial sector is a critical part of our city, so the introduction of technology and the embedding of knowledge within manufacturing, logistics and servicing requires our industrial areas to evolve to remain competitive on the global stage.
The strategy considers:
- the impacts of coronavirus on industrial businesses and the industrial sector including emerging trends
- how to maximise industrial land to generate jobs and drive economic growth
- the role of Brisbane’s industrial sector in the South East Queensland region
- the relationships between industrial areas and Brisbane’s Knowledge Corridor
- how to balance industrial activity with creating welcoming precincts for industrial businesses and workers.
|21 June - 23 August 2021|
|Mid-late 2021||Council reviews feedback from the community and stakeholders|
|Late 2021||Council releases final document|
For more information on the Brisbane Industrial Strategy review, you can: