Brisbane City Council, through Brisbane City Plan 2014, incorporates Queensland Government policies with Council's intention for the development of the city over the next 20 years. Find out if you need Council approval.
Council is developing a series of industry environmental guides. These guides offer advice to help industries in Brisbane meet the requirements of the Brisbane City Plan 2014 when:
- extending or altering premises
- operating an industrial activity (and requirements of the Environmental Protection Act 1994).
For more information, download the documents:
- Boat repair and maintenance (PDF - 2Mb)
- Concrete batching (PDF - 2.8Mb)
- Concrete batching - accessible version (Word - 2.2Mb)
- Motor vehicle smash repair (PDF - 2.1Mb)
- Motor vehicle smash repair - accessible version (Word - 2.7Mb)
- Surface coating (PDF - 3.9Mb)
- Surface coating - accessible version (Word - 1.9Mb).
For help with these guides, phone Council on 07 3403 8888.