eBIMAP2 mapping service
eBIMAP2 (Brisbane's Integrated Map of Assets and Property) is one of Brisbane City Council's online mapping services. Subscribers can use eBIMAP2 to find Council information via geospatial mapping technology. eBIMAP2 information is only to be used for business purposes.
Customers will need to accept the eBIMAP2 Terms and Conditions (Word - 122kb) when accessing the eBIMAP2 service.
Note: When the login page is displayed, customers should save the address as a favourite/bookmark so that you no longer need to access this Council webpage to access eBIMAP2.
New eBIMAP2 customers should download the eBIMAP2 New User Guide which helps navigate through the registration and subscription payment processes.
For help using this system, you can download:
eBIMAP2 features and benefits
eBIMAP2 offers you:
- modern web viewer application compatible with all recognised web browsers in the market
- can be accessed from a variety of devices including desktops, phones and tablets
- improved system response to users
- highly available - customers can access eBIMAP2 when they need it
- no reliance on user desktop software other than a browser
- data currency closely aligned with the data available internal to Council
- icon to determine which layers are currently displayed and the capacity to turn sub-layers on or off
- greater control over layers
- the ability to adjust layer transparency
- geographic coordinate readout in various formats
- a search engine that allows a user to search on a variety of criteria including address, lot and plan number, postcode and includes a global search tool for improved user experience
- a greater selection of Base Maps, including aerial imagery from 1946 and the current year
- comprehensive information on properties in the Brisbane area
- unlimited access for all functions, including viewing, reporting and printing
- analysis tools such as spatial buffering and attribute queries
- high quality printing from A4 to A0 formats in portrait and landscape, including map exports into email-ready .pdf files
- online help.
eBIMAP2 and City Plan 2014
eBIMAP2 provides City Plan 2014 graphic layers not City Plan 2014 documentation. Find out more specific mapping information in the Brisbane City Plan 2014.
eBIMAP2 is a subscription service. Following registration, new eBIMAP2 customers will need to pay a subscription.
Various eBIMAP2 subscriptions are available, including:
- up to 50% discount by subscribing for longer periods. For example, a one month subscription costs $581.85. If you subscribe for a full year at $3510.80, this reduces the monthly costs to $292.58
- discounted multiple licences are available once you have accessed the system. Submit a Request for Quote in eBIMAP2
- easy payment using credit card or cheque. If you pay online using a credit card, you will get immediate access and will receive an email confirming this access. If you pay by cheque, you will receive access once the payment is processed. You will receive an email when your subscription is active.
These charges are valid as of 1 July 2016. All prices include GST.
|eBIMAP2 subscriptions||One day||One week||One month||One year|
A 'help' option is available in eBIMAP2, which will provide information about how to use the service.
To report problems with the eBIMAP2 service, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. Technical problems will be referred to specialist staff, who will return your call during business hours (8.30am to 5pm).
Requesting PDF plans
Non-subscribers can request eBIMAP2 PDF plans for a specific property using the BIMAP Data Request online form and paying the fee with a Mastercard or Visa. Both A4 and A3 plans are available, with each costing $21.55 (including GST).