Musgrave Park Pool, South Brisbane
Located in South Brisbane, close to Brisbane’s central business district, Musgrave Park Pool has an outdoor pool, kiosk and lifeguards.
Weekend tennis and basketball hire may also be available on weekends and school holidays (subject to school weekend use).
Find out the opening hours and entry fees. This pool is closed during the winter season.
- Aqua aerobics
- Outdoor pool
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Water polo
- Monday: 5.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-7pm
- Friday: 5.30am-7pm
- Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm except Christmas Day and Good Friday closed
- Adult (15 years and over): $5
- Child (two -14 years): $4
- Child (under two years): free
- Concession $4
- Spectator: $3
- Event spectator: $2
- Family pass (one adult and two children): $11
- Extra adult: $4
- Extra child $3
Multi-visit passes (pool)
- 10-pass adult: $45
- 10-pass child: $35
- 10-pass concession: $40
Tennis court hire: $12 per hour (phone 07 3844 3858 to book)
Half basketball court hire: $6 per hour (phone 07 3844 3858 to book)
Conditions of entry apply. Currently no EFTPOS facilities available.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone.
Half basketball courts and tennis courts are available on some weekends and school holidays only. Bookings are essential. Phone 07 3844 3858.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.