Community Leasing Information Portal
If your community organisation is a Council lessee, Brisbane City Council's new Community Leasing Information Portal (CLIP) will allow you to undertake the following actions in a single location:
- request a copy of your agreement
- view the obligations of your lease
- submit a general enquiry about your lease
- lodge an application for works on your lease site
- update your organisation's details
- update pool facility usage (for pool lessees).
- CLIP allows you to do lease transactions in a single location.
- Your lease details will prepopulate in forms you need to complete.
- You'll have 24/7 online access to your lease information - meaning you can access it anywhere and at any time.
Council officers will still be available to support you with leasing matters. They'll be able to do this more easily and efficiently now lease details and transactions are captured in one place.
Download the how-to guides to help you register for CLIP and navigate the portal.
- How-to guide: New user for the Community Leasing Information Portal (CLIP) (Word - 1.6Mb)
- How-to guide: Using the Community Leasing Information Portal (CLIP) (Word - 2.2Mb)
For more advice on how to navigate the portal and register for CLIP, phone Council on 07 3403 8888.