Centenary Pool pavilion upgrade - Spring Hill
Works to upgrade Brisbane City Council's Centenary Pool pavilion to prevent further damage and ensure the building remains safe for community use are now complete.
|Address||Centenary Pool, 400 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill|
|Project outcomes||The project aims to rectify some environmental damage to the pavilion located within the Centenary Pool complex. The project will prevent further damage and ensure the building remains safe for community use.|
|Latest update||End of construction|
About the project
- removing and replacing window panels
- repairing structural steel
- replacing the skylight in the pavilion roof
- replacing the roof membrane and associated flashings
- repairing the ceiling where required by the works
- repairing internally and externally affected areas.
Works commenced in mid-June 2021 and were completed in late October 2021.
For all other project enquiries, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 884 681
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888
- email the project team
- write to:
Centenary Pool pavilion upgrade
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.