Seven Hills Hub
The Seven Hills Hub is another way Council is creating new lifestyle and leisure opportunities with better facilities and venues for all ages to enjoy. This Council managed venue includes a 155-seat theatre, an outdoor courtyard with amphitheatre, and a local park.
There will also be a community hub with a cafe/kitchen onsite once construction is completed.
Seven Hills Hub is located in the eastern suburbs, only 18 minutes’ drive from Brisbane CBD, at 28 Tallowwood Street, Seven Hills.
You’ll find the venue on the corner of Tallowwood Street and Griffith Place (turn into the Clearview Urban Village off Clearview Terrace).
The venue’s car park is on Tallowwood Street.
Seven Hills Hub adjoins Griffith Place Park.
This intimate community venue is ideal for hosting performing arts and music performances, community activities and creative enterprise projects and workshops.
The venue includes:
- Ron Hurley Theatre
- outdoor courtyard with amphitheatre
- Griffith Place Park (adjoins the venue)
- 68 car parking spaces including two accessible spaces
- Jolly Centre (community hub - not yet completed).
Technical and site specifications
Ron Hurley Theatre
Ron Hurley Theatre includes:
- tiered seating for 155
- back-of-house change rooms with toilet and shower facilities
- flat wooden stage (9.4 m x 7.7 m)
- air conditioning
- AV equipment (refer to the Theatre Technical Package and Questionnaire (Word - 190kb).
Outdoor courtyard and amphitheatre
The outdoor courtyard and amphitheatre includes:
- paved open-air courtyard
- tiered amphitheatre, featuring the original landscaped amphitheatre which was designed by award-winning architect Don Watson
- raised paved stage (6.4 m x 6.4 m).
Disability access features include:
- an accessible toilet (wheelchair accessible)
- two accessible car parking spaces
- continuous accessible path of travel from car park to main entrance
- four designated wheelchair seating spaces in the Ron Hurley Theatre
- hearing loop in the Ron Hurley Theatre.
Complete the online Seven Hills Hub booking enquiry form.
Council is offering introductory special fees for a limited period to celebrate the opening of the refurbished spaces for hire.
For more information on how to make a booking or discuss your specific requirements, phone Council on 07 3403 8888 or email email@example.com.
Venue news and updates
To keep up to date on the Seven Hills Hub, register for updates.
Seven Hills Hub gallery
View the 'Seven Hills Hub' album.