Council car park conditions of entry
By entering and using this car park, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Brisbane City Council’s Parking and Control of Traffic Local Law applies and is enforced within this car park. You must comply with this Local Law in addition to any obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You enter and use this car park at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your security, the security of your vehicle or any property brought into this car park.
- Brisbane City Council is not liable for:
- any injury, loss or damage to a person, vehicle or thing at this car park; or
- any injury, loss or damage caused by or resulting from the delivery of a vehicle to a person not entitled to take such delivery.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us, or expenses incurred by us, as a result of your use of this car park.
- We may refuse entry to this car park by any vehicle or person.
- A parking fee is payable each time a vehicle enters here. If you bring a vehicle into this car park, you agree to pay the parking fee in full and any other applicable charges that may be incurred.
- Electric vehicle discount is valid on day parking rates only (Monday to Friday). Discount is not valid on already discounted, promotional or special offer rates.
- We may prevent the exit of a vehicle from this car park until the fee is paid and we are not liable for preventing the exit of a vehicle until the fee is paid or for any injury, damage or loss which results.
- While in the car park, you must comply with all signs and all reasonable directions and requests made by us.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Parking and Control of Traffic Local Law, the Local Law prevails to the extent of the inconsistency.
- In these conditions, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ mean Brisbane City Council, its employees, agents and independent contractors.