Wickham Terrace Car Park
Brisbane City Council's heritage-listed Wickham Terrace Car Park, between Wickham Terrace and Turbot Street, Spring Hill is open seven days a week.
Read the terms and conditions of car park entry.
Council provides special offers at the King George Square and Wickham Terrace Car Parks.
Wickham Terrace Car Park is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Although the car park is accessible 24 hours a day, it is unmanned:
- Monday to Friday from 9pm to 5.30am
- public holidays (e.g., Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day).
If assistance is required during these times, use the intercom at the automatic pay stations or the entry/exit gates.
At Council's discretion, the car park may be unmanned outside these hours.
All parking rates commence at 5.30am.
- Automatic pay stations:
- Automatic pay stations are located on Levels 2 and 4. Cash payment is available at the pay station on Level 4 only. Both exit gates accept credit cards.
- The automatic pay stations do not accept Diners Club cards or bank debit cards (that require a PIN)
- Mobile phone:
- You can use your mobile phone payment (Apple or Android) at any automatic pay station (Levels 2 and 4) or at the exit gates.
- Please ensure mobile phone card is set to ‘credit’.
- Automated payment options
5.30am to 6pm:
Vehicles entering before 4.30pm and exiting after 6pm pay applicable casual day parking fees until 6pm, then night parking fees apply.
|Early bird discount||Early bird discount rate - $20 per day (for cars entering between 5.30-9am and exiting between 1-7pm). Weekdays only.|
|Electric and hybrid vehicles||Electric and hybrid vehicles are eligible for a 30% discount. Eligible vehicles need to be sighted by the car park team and entry tickets must be validated at the pay booth located at the Turbot Street exit. Eligible from Monday to Friday only. Does not apply to discounted rates.|
|Evening discount parking (cars)||
Monday to Friday
$5 only if entry between 4.30pm and exit before 7.30pm.
If exiting after 7.30pm, $5.00 fee applies, plus $1.00 for every hour (or part thereof) applies until 5.30am.For entry after 7.30pm - $5.00 for the first hour and then $1.00 for every hour (or part thereof) applies until 5.30am.
During business hours - $10 per day or part day (each entry)entry
Parking available 24 hours. Relevant parking charges will apply.
|Weekend discount parking||
Saturday from 5.30am to Sunday 5.30am
Sunday from 5.30am to Monday 5.30am
$6 only each day
Public holiday discount parking
Public holidays (full day rates commence - 5.30am to 5.30am) - $8All parking rates commence at 5.30am.
Other car park information
Wickham Terrace Car Park has two vehicle entry and two vehicle exit points at:
- Turbot Street
- Wickham Terrace.
Pedestrians can access the car park from:
- the lift in Anzac Square pedestrian subway (open Monday to Friday from 5.45am to 8.30pm)
- Turbot Street (open 24 hours a day)
- Wickham Terrace (open 24 hours a day).
There is also pedestrian access from level four to Wickham Terrace. Lift and stair access to the subway tunnel to Central Station is closed:
- from 8.30pm until 5.45am Monday to Friday
- on weekends and public holidays.
Limited spaces are available on Level 4 for parents and carers with children/prams. There is direct access to Wickham Street. Limited spaces are also available on level four for valid disability parking permit holders.
The vehicle height limit is 1.93 metres.
Trailers of any description are not allowed in the car park, unless prior management approval.
At night, a staff member or security guard is available to escort customers to their vehicle from Monday to Friday until 8.30pm. Request an escort at the Turbot Street booth or from the automatic pay machine intercom.
For general enquiries about the Wickham Terrace Car Park, phone Council on 07 3403 8888.