Pay for parking with CellOPark
CellOPark Australia is Council’s contracted mobile payment service provider and is a convenient way to pay for parking using your mobile device. CellOPark Australia offers a range of payment methods for paid parking zones and parking at Brisbane City Council car parks. CellOPark Australia provides this service on behalf of Council.
To pay for a parking session from your mobile device, you will need to register as a CellOPark Australia user. You can register by:
- downloading the CellOPark Australia app (Apple Store and Google Play)
- visiting the CellOPark Australia website
- phoning CellOPark Australia on 07 5646 5222.
How it works
Once registered, you can pay for parking using your mobile device at Council's car parks and at paid parking zones.
Council car parks
You can pay for parking using CellOPark at Council's car parks at:
To use the CellOPark app to pay for parking at a Council car park:
- Take a ticket at the car park entry.
- You will receive notification on your mobile device to pay using your CellOPark account, select 'yes I do'.
- To exit, simply drive your car to the exit gate and drive through. Your CellOPark account is charged immediately upon exit.
Paid parking zones
After you have parked your vehicle in a paid parking zone:
- Open the CellOPark Australia app.
- Select your vehicle registration from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
- To start your session you can either:
- select Brisbane as your location from the drop down menu
- enter the correct zone number (look for the number on the parking sign)
- select start or scan the QR code located on the side of the parking meter or sign post to start your session automatically. The countdown timer will begin and display the maximum remaining time for your parking session. Parking officers can see your valid parking session when they check your number plate.
- To stop your session:
- select stop in the app or website, or
- phone CellOPark’s automated phone payment service on 07 5646 5222. You must use the mobile number linked to the account. Your account is charged only for the time you use.
Other payment options
If you are having difficulties paying for parking using CellOPark, you can:
- use a nearby parking meter, if available
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 to report any difficulties
- phone CellOPark’s automated phone payment service on 07 5646 5222
- consider other parking options.
SMS reminders for parking meter
Premium service users can opt to receive SMS reminders advising:
- when their parking session has 15 minutes remaining
- to stop the current parking session if they have driven away (iMoved feature).
This service costs $1.99 per month per registered vehicle and covers unlimited messages and notifications during that month. CellOPark will not charge a service cost for that month if you don't use these services.
The following charges apply for mobile phone parking payments. Your account is charged after the 24th of each month. Only one payment is accepted per month for parking fees accumulated during the billing cycle.
|CellOPark Australia app||Free|
|Using the app||Free|
|Using the phone||Call charges apply|
|Premium account (optional) - includes SMS reminders and iMoved feature||$1.99 per registered vehicle per month|
CellOPark Australia manages the mobile phone payment system.