Brisbane City Council's CityHopper is a free inner city ferry service for the Brisbane River. You can hop on and hop off the CityHopper every 30 minutes. The service runs between 6am and midnight, seven days a week.
The ferry stops at the following ferry terminals:
- North Quay, Brisbane City
- South Bank 3, South Brisbane
- Maritime Museum, South Brisbane
- Thornton Street, Kangaroo Point
- Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane City
- Holman Street, Kangaroo Point
- Dockside, Kangaroo Point
- Sydney Street, New Farm.
For up-to-date timetable information or to plan your journey, visit TransLink's website.
The CityHopper is supplemented by paid cross-river ferry services. These services run from Holman Street, Eagle Street Pier and Thornton Street every 10 to 15 minutes.
The Google map shows the CityHopper route.
View CityHopper in a larger map.