Brisbane City Council's CityHopper is a free inner city ferry service for the Brisbane River. You can hop on and hop off the CityHopper at eight stops between North Quay and Sydney Street, New Farm. The service runs every 36 minutes between 6am and midnight, seven days a week.
The ferry stops at the following ferry terminals:
- North Quay, Brisbane City
- South Bank 3, South Brisbane
- Maritime Museum, South Brisbane
- Thornton Street, Kangaroo Point
- Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane City
- Holman Street, Kangaroo Point
- Dockside, Kangaroo Point
- Sydney Street, New Farm.
For up-to-date timetable information or to plan your journey, visit TransLink's website.
The CityHopper is supplemented by paid cross-river ferry services at Kangaroo Point. These services run from Holman Street, Eagle Street Pier and Thornton Street every 12-18 minutes.
The Google map shows the CityHopper route.
View CityHopper in a larger map.