North Brisbane Bikeway: Webster Road to Robinson Road West project - Aspley
Brisbane City Council is investigating design options for a bikeway connection along Gympie Road from Webster Road to Robinson Road West, in Aspley, as an extension to the North Brisbane Bikeway to improve safety and connectivity for cyclists and pedestrians.
|Gympie Road, between Webster Road and Robinson Road West, Aspley
|To create a high quality, safe and connected recreation and commuter route and improve access to the local network and amenities
|Investigation works underway.
About the project
The proposed bikeway will improve safety and connectivity for cyclists and pedestrians accessing local amenities and connect with the new shared pathway along Marchant Park in Chermside.
The project will aim to:
- improve safety, connectivity and visibility for cyclists and pedestrians accessing the local network and amenities
- provide more active travel opportunities for commuters along Gympie Road
- improve accessibility to one of Brisbane's busiest commuter routes, getting residents home more quickly and safely.
Council completed onsite investigations between November 2017 and September 2018 to help inform design options.
Council is committed to keeping the community informed about the project.
If you have any questions about the North Brisbane Bikeway: Webster Road to Robinson Road West project, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 884 681 during business hours
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 outside of business hours
- email the project team
- write to:
North Brisbane Bikeway: Webster Road to Robinson Road West project
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.