Completed road and intersection upgrades
Use this page to find Brisbane City Council road works and upgrade projects completed in the 2019-20 financial year and some projects completed late in 2018-19 and other key projects. You can also find out about current roadworks and intersection upgrade projects.
- Bowen Hills - Inner City Bypass upgrade
This upgrade provided increased capacity on the Inner City Bypass, improved travel times and safety for all road users and improved connectivity to Legacy Way and the wider road network.
- Brisbane City - Adelaide Street pedestrian improvements
This project improved safety and access for pedestrians.
- Teneriffe - Helen Street drainage upgrade
Improve the drainage system by stabilising the drain and minimising potential flooding impacts.
- Toowong - Sylvan Road peak period bike lanes
This project improved safety for all road users.
- Bracken Ridge, Fitzgibbon, Deagon and Taigum - Telegraph Road corridor upgrade project: Stage 2
This project catered for existing and future traffic demands and improved travel times, safety and road flood immunity.
- Macgregor - Pedestrian safety enhancements for McCullough Street
This project improved pedestrian and motorist safety.
- Runcorn - Warrigal Road, Bellmead Street and Plum Street intersection intersection upgrade
Improved safety and reduced congestion.
- Carindale - Old Cleveland Road widening
This project improved safety and reduced congestion for road users.
- Wakerley - Green Camp Road corridor upgrade
This project improved safety and traffic efficiency and reduced congestion.
No road or intersection upgrades have been completed in the west region of Brisbane in the current financial year.