As part of the Moggill Road Corridor Upgrade Project Stage 1 – Indooroopilly Roundabout Upgrade, public utility location works will be carried out on Stamford Road from Tuesday 18 January for approximately two weeks, weather and site conditions permitting.
Due to the nature of the works, residents should expect:
- Stamford Road, between Moggill Road and KFC driveway, will be closed to all vehicle traffic
- pedestrian and cyclist access to Stamford Road will be maintained during the temporary closure
- works will be carried out between 10pm and 5.30am. The road will reopen to traffic when works are complete each day
- Belgrave Road and Underhill Road will remain open
- detour signage will be in place.
For more information on these works contact the project team on 1800 572 132 (during business hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After hours, please call Council’s 24-hour Contact Centre on 07 3403 8888.