As part of the Moggill Road Corridor Upgrade Project Stage 1 – Indooroopilly Roundabout Upgrade, gas and water infrastructure upgrades will be carried out on Manchester Terrace from early February 2022, weather and site conditions permitting.
Due to the nature of the works, residents should expect:
- works will typically be carried out between 7am and 6pm
- temporary disruption to driveway access for short periods of time
- traffic controllers onsite to assist residents accessing properties
- pedestrian and cyclist access will be maintained
- residents will receive further notification if there are temporary disruptions to water or gas supply to properties.
For more information on these works or to register to receive project emails or SMS alerts, please contact the project team on 1800 572 132 (during business hours) or email email@example.com.
After hours, please call Council’s 24-hour Contact Centre on (07) 3403 8888.