genYOU Inspire 2021: How to hustle your way into a job
5:30pm to 7:30pm
17-25 years old
Landing a job is about so much more than just nailing a good resumé. Applicants need to find a way to stand out from the crowd at every stage of the process, instead of just ticking the boxes.
- What are the key must-do’s before starting your job search?
- How do you correctly read a job ad to identify key attributes?
- How do you align the key attributes to your own?
- What are the best ways to prepare for a job interview?
- What are some common mistakes made by entry-level applicants and how do you avoid them?
Join us at this free event to foster the right attitude, strategy, and experience to hustle your way into your next job. genYOU Inspire is a series of free events for young people aged from 17-25. The 2021 genYOU Inspire Program offers young people the opportunity to develop their employment skills and career opportunities.
Register online to secure your place.
Level 2, Brisbane Business Hub, 155 Queen Street, Brisbane City
Bookings essential. Work through sets of bootcamp type exercises against the clock.
Moving, breathing, stretching and relaxation for likeminded people within the community taking care of your health physically, mentally, emotionally. Suitable...
This dynamic activity is invigorating, works with both your body and your mind, and will help you feel relaxed, refreshed and calm. Tai Chi is becoming...
Yoga and pilates fusion, a fitness routine that combines pilates exercises with the postures and breathing techniques of yoga. Suitable for all ages, no...