Mental health and wellbeing in the retail environment
9:15am to 11:30am
* This event has been cancelled * Building resilience can help you better adapt to life-changing events, cope during unprecedented times, and bounce back from hardship or tragedy.
In this workshop, we deep dive into why it's imperative to focus on wellbeing in the workplace, how to care for the wellbeing of yourself and others, and how to manage stress at work and challenging interactions.
What’s in it for me:
- receive practical tips and tricks to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- learn to build resilience during challenging times and keep a positive mindset
- know how to build your support network and be a support to others
- receive tools to use before getting overwhelmed
- free access to the National Retail Association’s self-paced online course on this topic available post-workshop.
Brisbane City Council, with the National Retail Association, is delivering free workshops to support retail businesses. Each workshop will deliver practical takeaways to make doing business easier.
These sessions are just some of the ways that Council is planning for a growing city by backing businesses with more support in the suburbs.
Register online to secure your place at this free event.
Suburban Business Hub, 16 Aspinall Street, Nundah
Of One Mind is a Brisbane based non-profit organisation and produces the WOW (Women of the World) Festivals. In 2021, we re-imagined our event from a three-day...
Discover the secrets of the heritage-listed City Hall building with a guided tour. With its impressive neo-classical façade, mosaic tiles, stained-glass windows...
Hear the hidden music world of Brisbane. City Symphony is an exciting app that streams you a personal cinematic soundtrack while you stroll through Brisbane’s...
The Clock Tour Tower is a ‘must-do’ for anyone and everyone in Brisbane! For many years, City Hall’s Clock Tower made the building the tallest in Brisbane...