Council Annual Plan and Budget 2021-22
Brisbane City Council is investing in the largest three-year infrastructure program that has ever been undertaken because we want to make Brisbane even better. The city is emerging strongly from the COVID-19 pandemic and we’re determined to keep the momentum going.
Use this page to find out how we’re making Brisbane better for everyone, with the 2021-22 Brisbane City Council Budget.
Clean and Green
$3.1 billion is targeted at making life in the suburbs better, including the return of popular kerbside collection services.
Clean and Green
Greenspace will be enhanced with $83.7 million dedicated to delivering new and upgraded parks, including $11.3 million for the Victoria Park project.
$58.3 million to support small businesses and economic recovery initiatives, including a continued 50% discount on footpath dining fees.
Download the Lord Mayor's Budget speech:
Download the Annual Plan and Budget documents:
- Annual Plan and Budget 2021-22 (PDF - 13Mb)
- Annual Plan and Budget 2021-22 (Word - 11.3Mb)
- Annual Plan and Budget summary document 2021-22 (PDF - 18Mb).
Sections of the Budget documents
- Table of Contents (Word - 174kb)
- Document Overview (Word - 181.5kb)
- Budgeted Financial Statements (Word - 235kb)
- Transport for Brisbane (Word - 207kb)
- Infrastructure for Brisbane (Word - 215kb)
- Clean, Green and Sustainable City (Word - 256kb)
- Future Brisbane (Word - 198kb)
- Lifestyle and Community Services (Word - 276kb)
- City Standards, Community Health and Safety (Word - 218kb)
- Economic Development (Word - 200kb)
- City Governance (Word - 224kb)
- Businesses and Council Providers (Word - 245kb)
- Revenue Policy (Word - 165kb)
- Revenue Statement (Word - 173kb)
- Resolution of Rates and Charges (Word - 10.2Mb)
- Glossary (Word - 166kb)
- Index of Outcomes (Word - 16kb)
- Resolutions (Word - 163kb).
Download the Suburban Works Program document:
Download the Schedule of Fees and Charges documents:
- Schedule of Fees and Charges 2021-22 (Word - 914kb)
- Schedule of Fees and Charges - Appendix B 2021-22 (Word - 562kb)
- Register of Cost Recovery Fees 2021-22 (Word - 239kb).
Investment and Debt Policies
Download the Investment Policy and Debt Policy documents:
Previous budget 2020-21
Find information in the previous budget.