Our commitment to you
When you contact us you can expect to be treated with honesty, fairness, sensitivity and dignity.
Brisbane City Council's commitment to you is to:
- deal with complaints fairly, promptly and professionally
- take ownership of our errors
- advise you of remedial action.
You can help us meet our charter commitments by:
- treating our staff with courtesy and respect
- being open and honest in your dealings with us
- letting us know when things change, for example your address or dog registration details
- paying your bills in a timely manner
- providing us with feedback about our operations and services.
While Council endeavours to get things right the first time, sometimes this may not happen. Should this occur, let us know by email or phone.