Brisbane City Council's kerbside collection is an annual service to help you dispose of large household items. Council delivers the service to all Brisbane suburbs.
- carries out collections on a specific week for each suburb
- will notify you of your collection week by delivering a flyer to your property. The flyer is delivered at least one week before the collection starts in your suburb.
You can also receive free reminders before your kerbside collection by:
- downloading Council’s free Brisbane Bin and Recycling app; and
- keeping the push notifications enabled.
- check what items Council will accept as part of this large item collection service
- find out about other resource recovery options for large household items in usable condition.
You must place your items for collection on the kerbside in front of your property by 6am on the first day of the collection period.