Community immunisation clinics
Brisbane City Council provides free vaccinations to eligible residents and a range of paid vaccines through our community immunisation clinics. Immunisation helps protect people against diseases such as measles, whooping cough, polio and tetanus. Providing a free immunisation service is another way Council is helping deliver our Brisbane Vision.
Council's community immunisation clinics offer free vaccinations to residents aged from six weeks and above. Council also offers paid vaccines, including influenza, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough.
Take a look at the National Health Medical Research Council vaccination schedule for advice about when you should be vaccinated. Also find information on:
- attending a Council community immunisation clinic – what parents and carers must bring
- consent forms.
You do not need to book an appointment to attend a Council community immunisation clinic.
Select a marker on the Google map to find Council's community immunisation clinic details including:
- opening hours and days.
Alternatively, select a clinic from the list below the map to find dates or download the:
All clinics are closed on public holidays and during the Christmas holiday period.
Google map of community immunisation clinics
View community immunisation clinics in a larger map.
List of community immunisation clinics
Select the suburb hyperlink in the following list to find dates for the immunisation clinic.
For further information on clinic locations and times, phone Council's Immunisation Service on 07 3403 8888 or email the Immunisation team.
Parents, legal guardians and carers can take a child to a Council community immunisation clinic.
A parent or legal guardian must bring their:
- child's immunisation records (also known as the 'red book').
In addition to the child’s immunisation records, carers (e.g.grandparents, non-legal guardians) must also bring the following documents signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian:
- Immunisation consent form (PDF - 134kb)
- Comparison of the effects of diseases and the side effects of vaccines form (PDF - 29kb).
Contact Queensland Health for a school immunisation program consent form.
Download the fact sheet in your preferred language and format:
The fact sheet is also available in other languages:
- Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) (PDF - 413kb)
- Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) (Word - 711kb)
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) (PDF - 356kb)
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) (Word - 710kb)
- Korean (한국어) (PDF - 512kb)
- Korean (한국어) (Word - 721kb)
- Arabic (العربية) (PDF - 230kb)
- Arabic (العربية) (Word - 717kb)
- Vietnamese (tiếng Việt) (PDF - 230kb)
- Vietnamese (tiếng Việt) (Word - 709kb)
- Spanish (Español) (PDF - 212kb)
- Spanish (Español) (Word - 714kb)
- Hindi (हिन्दी) (PDF - 380kb)
- Hindi (हिन्दी) (Word - 718kb)
- Samoan (Gagana faʻa Sāmoa) (PDF- 336kb)
- Samoan (Gagana faʻa Sāmoa) (Word - 710kb)
- Tagalog (Wikang Tagalog) (PDF - 200kb)
- Tagalog (Wikang Tagalog) (Word - 720kb)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (PDF - 363kb)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (Word - 712kb).