Brisbane City Council is taking action to help rebuild Brisbane’s economy by delivering initiatives under our Economic Recovery Taskforce.
Coronavirus: Council updates and impacts
The personal safety of Brisbane residents and visitors is our top priority.
Brisbane City Council is working closely with Queensland Health and the Australian Government and will continue to be guided by these agencies on all matters of public health.
As the state’s lead agency on coronavirus, Queensland Health is providing the necessary advice to all Queenslanders including current travel bans, self-quarantine and information on how to best protect yourself and others.
We are monitoring all developments on the virus and its potential impact on our city services, facilities and events.
Contact for support
- Council's 24-hour Contact Centre - 07 3403 8888
- National Coronavirus Hotline - 1800 020 080
- Queensland Health - 13 Health (13 43 25 84)
- Queensland Government COVID-19 enquiries - 134COVID (134 268)
- Red Cross - 1800 Red Cross (1800 733 276)
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636
- Queensland Government Community Recovery Hotline - 1800 173 349