For latest news and more information around current restrictions please visit the Queensland Health website.
Coronavirus: Council updates and impacts
The personal safety of Brisbane residents and visitors is our top priority.
As the state’s lead agency on coronavirus, Queensland Health is providing the necessary advice to all Queenslanders on how to best protect yourself and others.
Brisbane City Council will continue to be guided by Queensland Health and the Australian Government on all matters of public health.
Contact for support
- Council's 24-hour Contact Centre - 07 3403 8888
- National Coronavirus Hotline - 1800 020 080
- Queensland Health - 13 Health (13 43 25 84)
- Queensland Government COVID-19 enquiries - 134COVID (134 268)
- Red Cross - 1800 Red Cross (1800 733 276)
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636
- Queensland Government Community Recovery Hotline - 1800 173 349