Creative Brisbane Creative Economy
The Creative Brisbane Creative Economy Strategy aims to strengthen Brisbane’s liveability as a vibrant creative hub and to ensure Brisbane will be the premier location for talented people to live, work, play, raise families, and develop careers and economic potential.
The strategy outlines Brisbane City Council’s vision for a creative and prosperous Brisbane, where:
- Brisbane’s creative sector thrives and is driven by talented leaders, creative entrepreneurs and a skilled workforce
- diversity is celebrated, and everyone has the opportunity to participate in cultural and creative activities
- we are globally recognised as a leading destination for distinctive and authentic cultural experiences that attract local, national and international audiences
- new visitors, students and migrants feel welcome and can experience all the city has to offer.
- Creative Brisbane Creative Economy Strategy (PDF - 3.6Mb)
- Creative Brisbane Creative Economy Strategy (Word - 128kb).
Image credit: Dave Kan - Theatre of Thunder