Plans and Drawings
Plans must be fully dimensioned and show heights and setbacks from boundaries. Plans must include all details required by the relevant DA forms, such as:
- site plans showing all boundaries, natural features and proposed development (including the location and use of buildings on both the proposed land and the adjoining land, the location of car parks and areas to be landscaped)
- all elevations (north, south, east and west) with natural ground levels (on Australian Height Datum (AHD) where the property is affected by flooding) and relative finished levels
- floor plans for each level of the development, showing both the existing and proposed development along with existing and proposed gross floor area (GFA) calculations
- north points
- for subdivision, a proposed plan of subdivision showing all:
- existing and proposed allotments, including the intended use of all proposed lots
- existing and new roads, easements, parks, waterway corridors
- other environmental considerations.
For enquiries regarding plans to be submitted as part of an application, contact Council.