LGIP components, extrinsic material and supporting documents
The Local government infrastructure plan (LGIP) represents around 1,000 future projects worth $2 billion to deliver new infrastructure for stormwater, transport, parks and land for community facilities from 2016 to 2026. The LGIP came into effect on 29 June 2018.
- Part 4 of City Plan
- Schedule 3 of City Plan
- Extrinsic material (the background studies and planning reports used to prepare the LGIP)
- Schedule of Works models
- Interim LGIP amendment 1a - checklist (Word - 46kb)
- Appointed reviewer statement (PDF - 261kb).
- Extrinsic material - Stormwater (Word - 292kb)
- Extrinsic material - Transport (Word - 753kb)
- Extrinsic material - Parks and land for community facilities (Word - 3.34Mb)
- Extrinsic material - Planning assumptions (Word - 163kb)
- Extrinsic material - Schedule of works model (Word - 115kb)
- Extrinsic material - Interim amendment (Word - 45kb).
- Schedule of Works Model - Stormwater (Excel - 18.1Mb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Roads (Excel - 1.3Mb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Ferry terminals (Excel - 625kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Pathways (Excel - 625kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Public parks (Excel - 962kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Land for community facilities (Excel - 326kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Revenue and cash flows (Excel - 77kb)
For more information about LGIP you can:
- email the Infrastructure Coordination team
- phone the Infrastructure Coordination team on 07 3403 8888.