LGIP components, extrinsic material and supporting documents
The Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) represents around 1000 future projects worth $2 billion for stormwater, transport, parks and land for community facilities to deliver new infrastructure from 2016 to 2026. The LGIP came into effect on 29 June 2018.
Interim LGIP amendment 1a
Council has proposed some changes to the LGIP to primarily update the infrastructure schedules and maps to align with Council’s priorities and commitments. The changes proposed were open to the community for consultation from Monday 31 May until Sunday 27 June.
Feedback received has been considered and a consultation report is available for download. The amendment has now been adopted by Council and became effective in Brisbane City Plan 2014 on 10 December 2021.
- Consultation report – Interim amendment to Brisbane City Plan 2014: Local Government Infrastructure Plan (Interim LGIP amendment 1a) (Word - 135kb)
- Public notice – proposal to amend Brisbane City Plan 2014 to include an interim amendment to Brisbane City Plan 2014: Local Government Infrastructure Plan (Interim LGIP amendment 1a) (Word - 113kb).
Download the public notice of adoption:
- Part 4 of City Plan
- Schedule 3 of City Plan
- Extrinsic material (the background studies and planning reports used to prepare the LGIP)
- Schedule of Works models
- Interim LGIP amendment 1a - checklist (Word - 46kb)
- Appointed reviewer statement (PDF - 261kb).
- Extrinsic material - Stormwater (Word - 292kb)
- Extrinsic material - Transport (Word - 753kb)
- Extrinsic material - Parks and land for community facilities (Word - 3.34Mb)
- Extrinsic material - Planning assumptions (Word - 163kb)
- Extrinsic material - Schedule of works model (Word - 115kb)
- Extrinsic material - Interim amendment (Word - 45kb).
- Schedule of Works Model - Stormwater (Excel - 18.1Mb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Roads (Excel - 1.3Mb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Ferry terminals (Excel - 625kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Pathways (Excel - 625kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Public parks (Excel - 962kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Land for community facilities (Excel - 326kb)
- Schedule of Works Model - Revenue and cash flows (Excel - 77kb)
For more information about LGIP you can:
- email the Infrastructure Coordination team
- phone the Infrastructure Coordination team on 07 3403 8888.