Visitor map and mobility map
Use this page to view the Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha visitor information (highlights, history, faciliites and access) and map brochure. You can also download a mobility map to help you navigate the venue if you are mobility impaired.
The Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha visitor map provides details about:
- park facilities
- thematic and geographical plant communities
- Australian plant communities.
The map is available:
- to download in your preferred format:
- at the Mt Coot-tha Visitor Information Centre
- for mail out by phoning Brisbane City Council on 07 3403 8888.
Download the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens mobility map (PDF - 778kb) for information including accessible toilets, buildings, telephones and pathway gradients.