Ken Fletcher Park park booking site
Ken Fletcher Park at Tennyson has a park booking site (amphitheatre) available for bookings for special events of short duration. The park is adjacent to the Tennyson reach of the Brisbane River.
To book this site for a special event, follow these steps:
- Consider the park location and facilities and view our virtual tour of the booking site. Does the booking site at this park meet your needs? If so, go to Step 2. If not, view our other park booking sites.
- Complete the online park booking application form, noting Council's standard booking conditions.
Ken Fletcher Park is located at 27 Softstone Street, Tennyson.
View Ken Fletcher Park, Tennyson in a larger map
Ken Fletcher Park includes the following facilities:
- accessible and inclusive playground
- accessible adult changing facilities
- booking site (amphitheatre)
- bus drop-off area
- car park
- picnic area
- public art
- public pontoon (non motorised water activities)
- seating and shade
- public toilets.
View the Ken Fletcher Park booking site (amphitheatre) in the 'Ken Fletcher Park park booking site' album in Council's Flickr account.
Booking site details
Capacity: 44 people
Power: 3-phase power available
Vehicle access: No
Are marquees permitted?: No
Virtual tour: Yes
Bookings only apply to the park booking site you choose in the park and to the use of any facilities in that booking site. You cannot book barbecues, shelters (other than rotundas marked) or playgrounds for your specific use, though your group is free to share these facilities with other park visitors.
In some parks, as well as the booking site/s, there may be some alternative bookable areas of the park. Submit an application and you will be contacted regarding the suitability of the park for the event, availability and fees.