Brisbane Metropolitan Touch Association maintenance shed upgrade - Camp Hill
Brisbane City Council is pleased to announce that construction for a new maintenance shed and associated works at the Brisbane Metropolitan Touch Association (BMTA) playing fields, located at Whites Hill Reserve, Camp Hill, is now complete.
The project demonstrates Council's commitment to improving a broad range of well-managed, high-quality community facilities that meet the needs of the community.
About the project
The new maintenance shed is located approximately 200 metres from the clubhouse, near field four, in the lower section of the BMTA playing fields.
The project works included:
- construction of a new maintenance shed near field four, containing a wash down bay, storage areas and hygiene facilities for staff
- installation of a new stormwater tank and pump shed for future field irrigation
- trenching works to connect underground services to the new maintenance shed.
This project increased the safety and lifecycle of the club's maintenance facilities to meet the growing needs of the club and users of the playing fields.
Construction started in mid-April 2020 and was completed in August 2020.
Council thanks the community for their patience and understanding while we completed this important work.
If you want more information about this project, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 669 416 during business hours
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 outside of business hours
- email the project team
- write to:
BMTA maintenance shed upgrade project
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.