Brisbane Smart Poles document resources
This document collection contains the project plans available for download, for the Brisbane Smart Poles project.
The Brisbane Smart Poles project involves installing 20 poles across Brisbane to collect important data about how the city functions.
This project supports Brisbane City Plan 2014 and the Digital Brisbane 2.0 strategy and contributes to Brisbane Vision 2031. The delivery of Brisbane Smart Poles will support a new world city that demonstrates it is smart, creative and accessible.
- Brisbane CBD
- Roma Street, Albert Street and Turbot Street intersection - PDF (8.6Mb), Word (2Mb)
- Edward Street and Alice Street intersection - PDF (8.4Mb), Word (1.8Mb)
- Albert Street and Alice Street intersection - PDF (9.8Mb), Word (1.9Mb)
- Albert Street and Charlotte Street intersection - PDF (7.9Mb), Word (1.9Mb)
- City Botanic Gardens - PDF (8.6Mb), Word (1.9Mb)
- Goodwill Bridge - PDF (6.7Mb), Word (1.6Mb)
- Kurilpa Bridge, Tank Street entrance - PDF (7.3Mb), Word (1.8Mb)
- Howard Smith Wharves - PDF (9.7Mb), Word (1.9Mb)
- Fortitude Valley
- New Farm
- Kangaroo Point
- Fitzgibbon - Bracken Ridge Skate Park - PDF (6.6Mb), Word (1.8Mb)
- Sandgate - Sandgate-Brighton Foreshore - PDF (6.6Mb), Word (1.7Mb)
- Woolloongabba - Logan Road - PDF (7.7Mb), Word (1.8Mb)
- South Brisbane - Kurilpa Bridge - PDF (9.3Mb), Word (1.9Mb)