Acacia Ridge Leisure Centre
Acacia Ridge Leisure Centre is a Brisbane City Council recreation facility that includes pool facilities. The YMCA of Brisbane manages the venue.
The Acacia Ridge Leisure Centre offers:
- learn to swim classes for children of all levels
- aqua aerobics
- squad and lap swimming and;
- opportunities for pool fun and recreational swimming.
There is a heated indoor 25 metre pool with ramp access, enclosed program pool and an outdoor leisure pool. You can also find the YMCA Gymnastics Centre on site.
There is plenty of parking, grass for sunbaking and relaxation and shaded picnic tables that are available for party and function bookings.
Find information below on opening times, fees, pool events and more. The outdoor lagoon pool closes in winter. The indoor heated 25 metre pool and enclosed program pool remain open.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.