What works are coming up?
As part of the Moggill Road Corridor Upgrade, Stage 1 - Indooroopilly Roundabout Upgrade night works and road closures are required to upgrade public utilities such as water, gas, electrical and communication services are required.
When will this work take place?
Sunday 16 January for up to six weeks, weather and site conditions permitting.
Time and day
Sunday to Friday 8pm to 5am
To ensure the safety of motorists and road workers and to minimise traffic disruptions, this work is required to be undertaken at night when traffic volumes are lowest.
What does this work include?
As part of these works, we will be undertaking the following minor civil works:
- saw cutting
- minor excavation
- vacuum excavation.
How might this work impact me?
- Parking restrictions: no parking on Moggill Road Service Road between 7pm and 5.30am.
- Traffic control: reduced speed limits, lane closures, changes to traffic flow and short-term traffic disruptions.
- Noise and dust: audible noise and possible dust and vibration may be experienced from the construction activities. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during work hours. Noisy night works will be undertaken prior to 11pm where possible, however residents may experience increased lighting, noise, dust, or vibration after 11pm from machinery operating throughout the works.
- Temporary lighting: lighting towers will be used to
light work areas at night.
- Access: access to residential properties and businesses will be maintained at all times.
Where will the works be?
Works will be undertaken on the Moggill Road Service Road between Swann Road and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during these essential works. If you have any questions, please contact the project team on 1800 572 132 (during business hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information outside of business hours, please call Council’s Contact Centre on 07 3403 8888.