Rickertt Road and Chelsea Road intersection - Ransome
Brisbane City Council is undertaking investigation and design work to signalise the Rickertt Road and Chelsea Road intersection at Ransome, to improve safety for all road users.
The intersection has been identified as a location requiring an upgrade due to safety concerns. Five crashes were recorded at the intersection between 2014-18. The project will also improve stormwater drainage at the intersection.
|Address||Rickertt Road and Chelsea Road, Ransome|
|Project outcomes||Reduce traffic congestion and improve road safety|
|Latest news||Planning underway|
About the project
Plans to signalise the Rickertt Road and Chelsea Road intersection at Ransome are underway, with detailed design expected to be completed late 2020.
Further information about the project will be provided to the local community, as design of the project progresses.
The project is jointly funded by Council and the Australian Government through the Urban Congestion Fund.
Once complete, community benefits include:
- improved safety for road users and pedestrians at the intersection
- improved connectivity for local residents and, cyclists and people travelling through the area encouraging active transport.
If you want further information about this project, you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 669 416 during business hours
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888 outside business hours
- use the online contact form to register for future project updates
- email the project team
- write to:
Rickertt Road and Chelsea Road intersection upgrade
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.