Top 10 playgrounds in Brisbane
Brisbane has many kid-friendly parks with playgrounds that offer opportunities for fun and adventure for children of all ages. Park facilities encourage kids to swing, climb, run, slide, play and explore, as well as to interact with other children. Some parks are based around a theme to promote imagination. Many parks have shady trees and some incorporate water, sand, sound and other interesting features. A limited number of parks feature liberty swings for children in wheelchairs to enjoy the fun of being on a swing and playing in a playground.
View our map or list (you choose your view type) of 10 of our best parks with playgrounds, including information on location, park facilities and events. Find a park near you to suit your needs for your child's next playdate.
Use our Things to see and do in Brisbane page to find even more family-friendly places and events.
More popular playgrounds
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha, Mt Coot-tha
- Bulimba Riverside Park, Bulimba
- Calamvale District Park, Calamvale
- Carindale Recreation Reserve, Carindale
- Dorrington Park, Ashgrove - Enchanted Forest
- Grinstead Park, Alderley
- Neal Macrossan Park, Paddington
- Perrin Park, Taringa
- Sir John Chandler Park, Indooroopilly