Valley Pool, Fortitude Valley
- Sunday 13 January - 9.30am until close
- Monday 14 January - 8.30am-1pm
- Tuesday 15 January - 9am-2pm
- Wednesday 16 January - 7.30am-12.30pm
- Thursday 17 January - 7.30am-3pm
- Friday 18 January - 7.30am-12.30pm and 4pm until close
- Sunday 20 January - 8.30am until close
- Tuesday 22 January - 7.30am-3pm
- Thursday 24 January - 8am-4pm.
The pool will be available for the public to use before and after these times within business hours. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Valley Pool is a popular destination for elite swimmers and athletes, as well as recreational swimmers. There is 50 metre, outdoor, heated pool with grandstands as well as a fitness centre that offers group fitness classes. The pool offers swimming lessons for adults, squad swimming and stroke development, and is an event pool for water polo and underwater hockey. There is an on-site cafe.
The Valley Pool accepts bookings for corporate events and private functions. Catering is also available. Contact the venue to make a booking.
Find the opening hours and entry fees.
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Stroke development
- Swimming lessons
- Water polo
- Monday: 5am-7.30pm
- Tuesday: 5am-7.30pm
- Wednesday: 5am-7.30pm
- Thursday: 5am-7.30pm
- Friday: 5am-7.30pm
- Saturday: 5am-6pm
- Sunday: 7.30am-6pm
Public holidays: 7.30am-6pm except Christmas Day and Good Friday closed
- Adult (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (2-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.70
- Authorised Companion: free
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $12.10
- Family pass, additional adult: $5.10
- Family pass, additional child: $3.60
- 20 pass: $105
- 50 pass: $250
Conditions of entry apply.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising person 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
For more information on pool/venue facilities, lane availability for lap swimming, activities, bookings and fees, contact the venue by phone or visit the Valley Pool website.
The fitness centre is comprised of cardio, weights and stretch areas filled with state of the art equipment. Group fitness classes including boxing, JF 45, Pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics, cardio and core and more. Personal training is also available. Memberships to use the fitness centre facilities start at $14.95 per week.
You can also book this pool for corporate events and private functions. Catering is also available. To make a booking contact the venue.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.