Carole Park Swim Centre
Family-friendly Carole Park Swim Centre, is located at the corner of Boundary and Waterford Roads. It has learn to swim and group fitness classes, lifeguards and a kiosk. The 25 metre outdoor pool is ideal for swimming laps. There is also a wading or children's pool.
- Aqua aerobics
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Tuesday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Wednesday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Thursday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Friday: 5.30-7.30am and 10am-6pm
- Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Sunday: 10am-4pm
Public holidays: 10am-4pm
- Adult (15 years and over): $5
- Child (2-14 years): $3.70
- Child (under 2 years): free
- Concession: $4.20
- Spectator: $3
- Authorised Companion: free
- Family pass (1 adult and 2 children): $11
- Extra adult: $4.50
- Extra child: $3.10
- 10-pass adult: $45
- 10-pass concession: $37.80
Memberships available - see reception for more details.
Conditions of entry apply.
Children 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising adult 18 years of age or older.
Concession means the holder of a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools now honour the Queensland Government Companion Card, allowing free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
This pool also offers an outdoor gym, beach volleyball, basketball and tennis.
For more information on available programs for the summer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about the venue visit the Just Sports n Fitness website.
Free car parking available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.
Take the party to the water using rhythms and dance moves to Latin and international beats. Targeted to suit older participants and those...
Runcorn Pool, Runcorn
Targeting adults who want to gain more confidence in the water. Classes cater for complete beginners through to those with...
Ithaca Pool, Paddington
Get your body moving at this aqua aerobics class with Irina at Langlands Park Memorial Pool.
Langlands Park Memorial Pool, Stones Corner
Blend the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance for one pool party that you shouldn't miss. There is less impact on your joints in this...
Wynnum Wading Pool Park, Wynnum
Experience an excellent, low-impact cross-training workout in the water. Feel the benefits of exercise without the pain....
Jindalee Pool, Jindalee
Registration essential. This highlights an energetic blend of kickboxing and traditional aqua choreography. This water aerobics cardio...
Ithaca Pool, Paddington