Hibiscus Sports Complex Pool - Upper Mt Gravatt
- Wednesday 20 March - 11.30am-2.45pm
- Thursday 21 March - 11.30am-2.45pm
- Monday 25 March - 9am-12pm
- Tuesday 26 March - 9am-12pm
- Thursday 28 March - 9am-12pm
- Monday 1 April - 9am-12pm
- Tuesday 2 April - 9am-12pm
- Thursday 4 April - 9am-12pm.
All other pools will be operating as per usual business hours.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Hibiscus Sports Complex has a 50-metre, Olympic-sized, outdoor pool. It has shade at the shallow end and heating during winter. It also has two indoor heated pools, a 12-metre pool for learn to swim, and a 25-metre pool for recreation and fitness. There is also a 20 metre long twisting waterslide. The pools and slide sit among landscaped grounds.
The complex offers learn to swim classes, squad swimming and group fitness classes. The Rackley Swim Club is on Fridays from 5.30-7pm. There is a health and fitness club and kiosk onsite.
- Disabled access/facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Squad swimming
- Swimming lessons
- Wading pool
- Water play
- Monday: 5.30am-7pm
- Tuesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Wednesday: 5.30am-7pm
- Thursday: 5.30am-7pm
- Friday: 5.30am-6pm
- Saturday: 5.30am-6pm
- Sunday: 8am-6pm
Public holidays: 9am-5pm, except for Anzac Day when the pool is open from 1-5pm
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Learn to swim classes are available all year.
Easter opening hours
Good Friday: Closed
12m pool public hours (winter)
Mon/Wed/Fri:7-8.30am and 1.30-3pm and 6pm-7pm
Tues/Thus: 5.30-8.30am and 12-3pm
Health and fitness club
Anzac Day: 1-5pm
Public holidays: closed on Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Splash Pool and slide will be closed for the winter and will reopen in September 2019.
- Adult (15 years and over): $5.70
- Child (two-14 years): $4.10
- Child (under two years): free
- Concession $4.70
- Family pass (one adult and two children): $12.10
- Family pass (two adult and two children): $17.10
- Extra adult: $5.10
- Extra child: $3.60
- Non-swimming spectator: $2.50
- One authorised companion: free.
Multi-visit swim passes
- 10-pass adult: $54
- 10-pass child: $38
- 10-pass concession: $44
- 25-pass adult: $125
- 25-pass child: $90
- 25-pass concession: $105.
Conditions of entry apply.
Membership Local (this venue only)
- My City Pass Local (swim/gym/GroupFit): $31 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Local (swim only): $31 per month.
Membership Global (All City Aquatic and Health Club venues)
- My City Pass Global (swim/gym/Groupfit): $36 per fortnight
- My Swim Pass Global (swim only): $36 per month.
Group fitness passes
- 10 pass adult: $128.75
- 10 pass child/concession: $118.50
- 25 pass adult: $262.50
- 25 pass child/concession: $250
- Casual pass: $17.50.
EFTPOS facilities available.
A supervising person who is 18 years of age or older must accompany children 14 years of age or younger.
Concession means the holder of a:
- Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink, or
- a Gold Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
All Council pools honour the Queensland Government Companion Card. This allows free entry for anyone accompanying a person with disability who requires attendant care support.
The swimming pools are in the Hibiscus Sports Complex. The complex also has a health and fitness club and other facilities.
Phone the Hibiscus Pool on 07 3054 4374 or visit the City Aquatics website for more information on:
- pool/venue facilities
- disabled access enquiries
- lane availability for lap swimming
Car parks available.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids, Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian be in the water at all times within arms reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision should be provided by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians should physically check on children on a regular basis.