Carole Park Swim Centre
Family-friendly Carole Park Swim Centre, is located at the corner of Boundary and Waterford Roads. It has learn to swim and group fitness classes, lifeguards and a kiosk. The 25 metre outdoor pool is ideal for swimming laps. There is also a wading or children's pool.
- Thursday 6 December - 8.30am-1.30pm
- Friday 7 December - 9.30am - 3pm.
All other pools will be operating as per usual operating hours. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.