Graduate Pathway program
The Graduate Pathway program is a one-year program available to recent university graduates who have completed a degree level qualification from a tertiary institution within the last two years.
Types of graduate opportunities
We offer graduate opportunities within various industries, including (but not limited to):
- engineering (civil, mechanical, environmental)
- business analytics
- human resources
- planning and environment
- finance and accounting
- ICT programming and development
How to apply
Council recruits for graduates throughout the year. To apply you will need to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your personal attributes and interest in the particular graduate position on offer. The recruitment process may include online assessments, interview and/or assessment centre, reference checks and a medical.
To receive an email about the next graduate intake, create an account and set up a Job Alert.
Important eligibility information
To apply for the graduate program, you must:
- hold a recognised degree or post graduate degree from a tertiary institution, completed within the last two years
- be completing a recognised degree or postgraduate degree from a tertiary institution and have graduated prior to the designated commencement date of the program
- have a visa/work rights that allow this type of activity.
For more information on our Graduate Pathway Program phone Council on 07 3403 8888 or email Employment programs.