Brisbane City Council offers several ways to get help and assistance with lodgement.
Council's user guide may provide assistance when completing the development application online lodgement form. Download the:
Frequently asked questions
Council has created frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help you troubleshoot the lodgement process:
- FAQs - preparing an application
- FAQs - Development application online lodgement form (Word - 112kb).
Useful tools for working with PDFs
To assist with preparing your files you will need to know how to use specific functions and tools in your version of Adobe Acrobat Professional. The typical functions and tools that you will need to use are:
- digital stamps
- rearranging pages
- measuring distance, perimeter and area
- commenting on a PDF
- adding text to a PDF, or filling out a PDF version of a form
- creating an arc and protractor
- overlaying plans and watermarks
- using bookmarks
Adobe provide user tutorials to help users learn about all the functions they need.
Council’s Development Services have also prepared an information document on Adobe Acrobat Professional 9.3.1.
Some documents on this page need Adobe Reader to view or print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
You may also find the following image files useful in preparing your application: