Independent Design Advisory Panel
The Independent Design Advisory Panel (IDAP) provides Council with independent advice on the design, quality, sustainability and appropriateness of strategies and projects of importance to Brisbane's future growth.
Panel members are leaders from across a range of design professions and are independent from Council. This allows IDAP to provide industry-based, real world advice while also enabling members to contribute innovative ideas to enhance the quality of Council's planning approach.
The Independent Design Advisory Panel membership for 2016-2018 is as follows.
- Mr Noel Robinson - Chair, Independent Design Advisory Panel and CEO and Chairman, The NRA Collective
- Ms Natasha Chee - Project Manager, CBRE
- Mr Brian Donovan - Partner, BVN Architecture Pty Ltd
- Mr Kevin Hayes - Architect
- Dr Rosemary Kennedy - Director, Mulder Kennedy Architects
- Mr Bevan Lynch - Chair of Urban Futures Brisbane Board, and Chair of Urban Renewal Brisbane
- Ms Ingrid Richards - Owner and Architect, Richards & Spence
- Ms Kirsti Simpson - Director, Hassell
- Mr James Tuma - National Director, Urbis Pty Ltd
- Ms Nathalie Ward - Director, Lat 27
- Mr Heath Williamson - Lighting Consultant, Firefly Lighting Pty Ltd
- Mr Bruce Wolfe - Managing Director, Conrad Gargett Riddel
- Mr Glen Wright - Managing Director Queensland, Cushman & Wakefield.