Library membership terms and conditions
By becoming a member of a Brisbane City Council library, you agree to comply with the Conditions of Use - Library Membership, as amended by Council from time to time.
- Members must comply with the conditions of the Copyright Act 1968.
- Members agree to take good care of all library materials borrowed and will reimburse Council for the cost of any damage to these materials.
- Members must obey at all times the lawful direction of library staff.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children's selections and use of library materials and services, including access to the internet.
- Members are required to advise library staff as soon as possible of any changes in membership details or loss of library card.
- Members agree to immediately pay to Council relevant fees and charges associated with the use of library facilities, materials and services as determined by Council.
The Conditions of Use - Library Membership are subject to change without notice.