Riverstage is ideal for hosting:
- an annual work cocktail party
- a corporate ball or other corporate functions
- large celebrations
For more information or to make a booking, phone our Events Coordinator on 07 3403 7921.
The maximum capacity for Riverstage events are:
- all ages event with bar - 8,000 patrons
- all ages event without bar - 9,500 patrons
- over 18's event with bar - 9,000 patrons
- over 18's without bar - 9,500 patrons
Acclaimed local, national and international acts have performed at Riverstage, including Powderfinger, Kesha, Chemical Brothers, Slayer, Ben Harper, INXS, Chris Isaak, Jack Johnson and Daft Punk.
To make a booking phone the Events Operations Manager on 07 3403 7921.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations state that during a concert at the Riverstage:
- noise level cannot be greater than 100dB (A) LAeq when measured 30 metres from the stage, over any five-minute interval during the event
- all amplified noise must finish by 10pm
Noise levels are measured by an independent company at spectator height from front of house. If you want to raise a concern regarding noise at Riverstage, phone the complaints hotline on 07 3403 7921.
You may request for an acoustic consultant to attend your residence and take a reading to ensure compliance.
Riverstage technical facilities include:
- 50 square metre backstage storage
- six metre x three metre FOH with underground cable access that can be modified to meet your requirements
- power supply audio 150 amps per phase
- power supply lighting 350 amps per phase
- rigging points and weight loadings
- internet access
- telephone and layouts
The Riverstage complex has four levels. Download the floor plan for:
Ground floor - offices
Level 1 - stage, production office and two dressing rooms
- Level 1 stage plan (PDF - 144kb)
- Level 1 stage plan (Word - )
Level 2 - green room, kitchen facilities and two dressing rooms
- Level 2 stage plan (PDF - 110kb)
- Level 2 stage plan (Word - )
Level 3 - covered rooftop hospitality area
- Level 3 stage plan (PDF - 110kb)
- Level 3 stage plan (Word - )