Parking permit fees
Resident parking permit fees
|Annual fee per resident parking permit (including renewal)||Each vehicle||$10|
|Annual fee per transferable permit - visitors permit (including renewal)||Each permit||$10|
|Maximum charge per household||$25|
|Short-term permit||Each permit||No charge|
|Reissue of annual permit due to vehicle change||Each vehicle||$10|
How to pay
Payment for your resident parking permit is required at the time of application. Eligible pensioners may apply for a 50% discount when applying for a parking permit.
An eligible pensioner is defined as a resident who has been issued with one of the following:
- a Repatriation Health Card (Gold Card) issued by the Department of Veteran Affairs
- a current Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- a Department of Veteran’s Affairs Pensioner Concession Card.
The following cards do not qualify for the pensioner discount:
- seniors cards
- health care cards
- health benefit cards
- repatriation health cards (Orange Card) issued by the Department of Veteran Affairs for pharmaceuticals, or
- repatriation health cards (White Card) issued by the Department of Veteran Affairs for specific conditions.
Find out the different ways you can easily apply for a parking permit.
Exemptions from fees
Some organisations and other bodies are exempt from fees and charges. To find out if your organisation is exempt, download Appendix A of the schedule of fees and charges.
If you have any questions regarding exemptions from fees, phone Council’s on 07 3403 8888.